Thursday, February 23, 2012

One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Treasure


"...listen to the wind blow, it was hard, about forty miles per hour that day and probably about thirty-five degrees outside. I laid there about forty-five minutes before I was found. It was scary. I know I thought I was going to die."

Wait, WHAT!?
That line is from a safety video that I have seen way too many times. The wind blowing is what made me recall those lines. It too was hard that day, but in my case was a positive thing. I was on my way to take some pictures of some buildings, but as I drove past this I decided to turn around and shoot this instead. This plastic got tangled up on the barb wire fence and with the strong wind blowing, I thought if I took this at slow shutter speeds it would make some nice wispy photos.









3 comments:

  1. I was a little confused at first, thought you were escaping from the dump after Rika dropped you off there...j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Very cool! Have you ever thought about putting your photography up on Pinterest? I know it sounds lame, but if you ever decided to sell it that would be a great place to get noticed.I am on there all the time for work.

    ReplyDelete