Saturday, March 20, 2010

New Mexican Kennels

The day I was leaving New Mexico to come back home the clouds came out. They were here the day I arrived as well, other than that the whole week it was clear. I drove past this windmill every day on the way to work and was waiting for a nice background. There are some very nice people at New Mexican Kennels whose property this windmill, and wagon wheel are on. They not only were very friendly and let me take pictures, but explained a little of the history of the windmill and New Mexico. It was a nice change to most people when I ask if I can take photos on their property. I did change the color of the one above though, it was gray not red.



 

There was a Road Runner running around this wheel, but just like Wiley E Coyote I couldn't shoot it. That is to say, I wasn't fast enough to shoot a picture.



No comments:

Post a Comment