Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Water

I got a new camera! I bought a Canon 40D. So far I think it takes amazing pictures.
This is almost straight out of the camera. I cropped it a little and increased the contrast a tiny bit.
I tried a bunch of times to get a picture like this with the Point and Shoot camera, but it just won't take pictures fast enough. The 40D will take more than 6 frames a second.
I really liked the Canon SD870 IS Point and Shoot. For what it is, it's an awesome camera. I had to get real creative on some of the shots, but now I have control of the camera and I feel way out of my element. I think it will take me a while to get used to this camera. I have so many options on taking a picture now that I will have to experiment for a while.


1 comment:

  1. wow this is awesome! I am glad you got a new camera one cause you love it and two your pictures are going to be even more amazing than they already are!

    ReplyDelete