Monday, December 5, 2016

Moonrise over Seattle


We went to the North West this past August and while there stopped in Seattle. I was fortunate enough to get set up before the sun went completely down. Shot for about an hour until it was dark and then left. Not 15 minutes later I saw the moon rising. It was an amazing dark orange moon that filled the sky. I couldn't believe it. I was in the perfect spot to see this majestic moon rise over Seattle and I missed it by a few minutes. I was quite irritated. I wouldn't have been able to make it back in time to get the photo that I wanted and I am sure I would have gotten some severe complaints from the family who had already waited patiently for me to finish shooting the first time. So the next evening I got some shots of the Moon. Now, you can believe what you choose, but I may or may not have added that moon to this photo. I may or may not have put it right in the place where I thought it would look the best and I may or may not have increased the size of the moon by 5% to make it look like a super moon. We may or may not ever know the truth as to whether this was Photoshopped.




No comments:

Post a Comment