Sunday, December 7, 2014

Macro Weeds

I got a new camera for Christmas. I know it's not Christmas yet, but it's also my birthday present. I bought the Canon 7D Mark II. Wow is it awesome. It is much easier taking macro shots with this camera. I put it in live view, tell it where to focus and it will keep tracking that focus point. It is especially helpful when the plant is moving. Even with the slightest breeze at this close up, things tend to move around. The closer I am, the more exaggerated it becomes. Some of these are handheld shots. I had to crank the ISO to a 1000 in order to get a fast enough shutter speed, and yet they are still clean shots.






























1 comment:

  1. I tried some similar shots at Strawberry Res. even a tiny wind made it difficult to get good macro pics. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete