Saturday, October 22, 2011

Halloween 2011

A lot of people have commented on the photo I did last year that looks like a monster ghost, so I decided to make another one. I think this one looks a little creepier. This one has a little more Photoshop than the other one did. I had a different idea when I started out taking this photo, but as I looked thorough the camera without focusing first I thought this looked way more awesome than the other idea I had. I was going to try something like last year, a long exposure while my son walked up the stairs with a flash at the end, but the out of focus image looked a lot better. He was getting irritated 'cause he wanted to go back to playing the piano, saying I was taking too long, but his irritation is what made this pose turn out the best.




2 comments:

  1. This has some very interesting aspects to it. I think it might just show up on the next Area 51 docudrama.

    ReplyDelete