Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Trashed Dwelling

We found this dilapidated house last time we were in Hanna, but it was winter and the snow was nearly hip deep and with -15 degree temp it wasn't fun to be outside very long. So I came back when the weather was just nice. My wife is posing for me in the doorway.





It won't be too long before this house is reclaimed by nature. The barn shot in the post below is on the same property, about 100 feet behind the house.
Here are the coordinates in Google maps for the house: 40.374456,-110.714016





1 comment:

  1. Jake, the HDR of the house interior is really good. I met a farmer whose grandmother and grandfather were original settlers in Hanna. They lived off the land. I wonder if this was one of their dwellings. He knew a lot about wild berries.Dad

    ReplyDelete